Six Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
Your lady will only have heart eyes for you with the help of these amazing Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her! Featuring an assortment of beloved bestsellers and bonafide crowd-pleasers, this list is teeming with everything you need to surprise your Valentine with gifts that say “I love you” in the best way possible!
1. A Gourmet Chocolate Pizza — If your goal is to provide the very best Valentine’s Day gift for the lady with a sweet tooth, we’ve got the answer! Give her a heart-shaped Sweetheart Chocolate Pizza featuring our creamy, dreamy gourmet chocolate. It features decadent chocolate mixed with homemade English toffee made onsite in small batches from a local recipe dating back to 1919. It’s finished with a special script message and a candy border, so you know it will make her day!
2. A Slice of Delectable Chocolate Pizza — Consider surprising her with a sweet, sweet slice of our world-famous gourmet Chocolate Pizza. The Sweet Temptations Valentine’s Day Avalanche Slice features nine ounces of mouthwatering gourmet chocolate piled high with red and pink chocolate candy, peanut butter cups and candy bar pieces. It’s finished with white chocolate drizzle and confetti hearts for a seasonal twist.
3. A Gourmet Chocolate Gift Basket — Go above and beyond with a Valentine’s Day Gift Basket that comes jam-packed with all the sweetest and most romantic gourmet chocolate treats. Featuring a large box of our famous Peanut Butter Wings, plus an assortment of unique chocolate creations you won’t find elsewhere, this one is truly a gift that keeps on giving for the entire month of February! Add a gift note for a romantic finishing touch.
4. A Custom Gift Basket with Yummy Goodies — Want to go full-on custom? Consider grabbing an assortment of gourmet Valentine’s Day candies and creating a gift basket or goodie bag of your own at home. Pair it with a bouquet of her favorite flower, and you’re guaranteed to earn this year’s Valentine’s Day gift-giving trophy. Some great examples include:
a. Caramel Nut Drumsticks, featuring salted pretzels dipped in creamy caramel and covered in your choice of milk or dark chocolate.
b. Gourmet Chocolate Nut Clusters, featuring pecans or cashews covered with caramel and milk or dark chocolate.
c. Raspberry Almond Rush, featuring gourmet dark chocolate infused with a tasty raspberry flavor plus crunchy, crisp almonds.
5. An At-Home Spa Day Just for Her — Your lady works hard, and she deserves a little spoiling! An amazing Valentine’s Day gift for your wife or girlfriend, you can bring this thoughtful idea to life by creating a gift basket of all her favorite spa-worthy staples — skincare masks, manicure essentials, candles, bath bombs and more. Don’t forget to toss in a few pieces of yummy chocolate!
6. A Romantic Dinner at Home — You simply can’t beat a classic! Cooking your wife or girlfriend an extra-special dinner at home means a time for the two of you to bond in the kitchen or at the dining room table. Make her something she loves and don’t forget to follow up with an extra-special chocolate dessert! Oh, and light a few candles!
To summarize: chocolate. Seriously, there are very few women who wouldn’t enjoy a little something milk or dark, so let Chocolate Pizza Company hook you up with the best gourmet treats for Valentine’s Day and beyond.