Here at Chocolate Pizza Company, we’re experts on gift-giving for boyfriends. After all, we’re behind the legendary Chocolate Pizza and Peanut Butter Wings (crisp, rippled potato chips dunked in creamy peanut butter and chocolate), which are some of the very best edible presents for guys. So naturally, we’ve got some amazing Valentine’s Day gifts for him this season! Check out more amazing ideas below.
- Chocolate Pizza and Wings Combo – We’re starting out with the best gift ever: our fabulous Chocolate Pizza and Peanut Butter Wings This two-in-one showstopper includes one of our mouthwatering Chocolate Pizzas and a box of heavenly chocolate- and peanut butter-covered rippled potato chips. For that sweet finishing touch, order a personalized Chocolate Pizza with a special message just for him.
- A Signed Copy of His Favorite Book – You might be surprised to learn how affordable signed books can be, so keep this one on the back burner for Valentine’s Day, his birthday and other special occasions if he’s a voracious reader.
- A Chocolate Pizza and a Real Pizza – Chocolate pizza + real pizza = a match made in heaven for your sweetie. Start by ordering him his favorite pizza and then for dessert, break out the heart-shaped Chocolate Pizza. We can guarantee that he’ll love both pizza pies.
- A Chocolate-Lover’s Basket – If your sweetie’s got a sweet tooth, he’ll salivate over the Valentine’s Avalanche Basket that comes jam-packed with some of the finest (and most fun) gourmet chocolates ever. It features Peanut Butter Wings, a Chocolate Pizza Slice, chocolate-covered pretzel rods and much more.
- His Favorite Home-Cooked Dinner – Nothing says “I love you” quite like a delicious home-cooked meal, especially when it was made just for him! Make it all-out romantic by setting the table and lighting a few candles. Oh, and don’t forget dessert!
- Beer and Chocolate Basket – Sensing a theme here? We think chocolate is the answer, at least for anyone who wants to knock their boyfriend’s socks off! Surprise him with a Valentine’s Day gift basket filled to the brim with yummy sweet treats, and toss in a decadent dessert beer – a chocolate stout, perhaps? – to top things off.
- A Movie Night with His Favorite Flicks – Sometimes it’s less about the gift itself and more about the thought. Surprising him with a marathon of his favorite films or TV shows can be a present in itself. Just make sure you’ve got plenty of sweet and salty goodies on hand to enjoy.
- A Gaming Basket Filled with His Favorite Games – Got a guy who loves to game? You can’t go wrong with a goodie basket filled with games and accessories for his favorite console. Throw in some gourmet chocolate and beer and you’re good to go!
- A Framed Photo of the Two of You – What could be sweeter and more sentimental than a framed photo featuring a picture of the two of you doing whatever you love the most? Chances are, he loves you, so he’ll love this!
So, there you have it! If you’re looking for an easy Valentine’s Day present that’ll be a guaranteed hit, go for two things: chocolate and personalization. Focus on the things he loves, and he’ll feel extra special no matter what.