Here at Chocolate Pizza Company, we’re experts on gift-giving for boyfriends. After all, we’re behind the legendary Chocolate Pizza and Peanut Butter Wings (crisp, rippled potato chips dunked in creamy peanut butter and chocolate), two of the most iconic edible presents for guys.
So naturally, we’ve got some incredible Valentine’s Day presents for that special someone this season! Check out these ten amazing ideas below that go beyond the usual romantic gifts for him.
- Chocolate Pizza and Wings Combo – We’re starting with the best gift ever: our fabulous Chocolate Pizza and Peanut Butter Wings. This two-in-one showstopper includes one of our mouthwatering Chocolate Pizzas and a box of heavenly chocolate- and peanut butter-covered rippled potato chips that look just like the flats. For that sweet finishing touch, order a personalized Chocolate Pizza with a special message just for him.
- A Signed Copy of His Favorite Book – You might be surprised to learn how affordable signed editions can be, so keep this one on the back burner for Valentine’s Day, his birthday or other special occasions if he’s a voracious reader.
A Chocolate Pizza and a Real Pizza – Chocolate Pizza and an actual pizza is a match made in heaven for your sweetie. Start by ordering him his favorite pizza and then break out one of our heart-shaped Chocolate Pizzas for dessert. We can guarantee that he’ll love both pizza pies. After all, a way to your man’s heart is through his stomach!
- A Chocolate-Lover’s Basket – If your sweetie has a sweet tooth, he’ll salivate over our Valentine’s Avalanche Basket that comes jam-packed with some of the finest (and most fun) gourmet chocolates ever. It features Peanut Butter Wings, a Chocolate Pizza Slice, chocolate-covered pretzel rods and much more.
- His Favorite Home-Cooked Dinner – Nothing says “I love you” quite like a delicious home-cooked meal, especially when it was made just for him. Make it all-out romantic by setting the table, lighting a few candles and playing music that you both adore. Oh, and don’t forget dessert from Chocolate Pizza!
- Beer and Chocolate Basket – Sensing a theme here? We think chocolate is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for boyfriends, at least for anyone who wants to knock his socks off! Surprise him with a Valentine’s Day gift basket filled to the brim with yummy sweet treats, then toss in a decadent dessert beer – a chocolate stout, perhaps? – to top things off.
- A Movie Night with His Favorite Flicks – Sometimes, it’s less about the gift itself and more about the thought. Surprising him with a marathon of his favorite films or TV shows can be a present in itself. Just make sure you’ve got plenty of sweet and salty goodies on hand to enjoy. May we recommend our Peanut Butter Sparklers® or Caramel Nut Drumsticks?
- A Gaming Basket Filled with His Favorite Games – Got a guy who loves to game? You can’t go wrong with a goodie basket filled with games and accessories for his favorite console. Throw in some gourmet chocolate and beer, and you’re good to go!
- A Framed Photo of the Two of You – What could be sweeter and more sentimental than a framed photo featuring a picture of the two of you doing whatever you love the most? Chances are, he loves you, so he’ll love this sentimental gift to admire whenever you are apart.
- An Experience You Can Share – Think outside the candy box for a moment and plan a day or evening to remember. Maybe it’s hiking to a mountain top to see the beautiful view at daybreak or snuggling together on a horse-drawn carriage ride at night. Check out any local events such as concerts or classes that you can enjoy together while making memories to treasure for a lifetime.
So, there you have it: ten spectacular Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him. If you don’t have much time or money to plan something extravagant, keep it simple by looking for easy Valentine’s Day presents that’ll be guaranteed hits.
Chocolate Pizza recommends two things: something personal and something chocolate from our collection of tasty treats. When you focus on the things he loves, he’ll feel extra special, no matter what.